Founded in 2000, Alpha Trading Partners PLC (ATP) has been committed to providing superior Ethiopian agricultural products and services. Our export division offers an extensive range of top-quality oil seeds, pulses, spices, and green coffee beans of Ethiopian origin. Our premium quality products and impeccable service have established us among industry leaders in agricultural exports. Originating from producers and aggregators in the heartland of Ethiopia's agricultural land, our products are trans-loaded into containers for shipment worldwide.
The company's operations include procurement, processing, warehousing, transport, and containerized export. We're a full-service supplier with a flexible, logistical network capable of fulfilling orders of any size and specification.
The company also imports machinery for processing, cleaning, and packaging agricultural products. Leveraging our extensive international business network, we also participate in tenders floated by the Ethiopian Government and supply, in bulk, various products such as fertilizers (UREA 46N, DAP, compound fertilizers, Etc.), wheat, and white cane sugar.
- The Ethiopian, Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce
- Ethiopian Coffee Exporters Association (ECEA)
- Ethiopian Pulses, Oil-Seeds, and Spices Processors Exporters Association (EPOSPEA)
- African Fine Coffees Association (AFCA)
- National Exchange Actors Association (NEAA)
- Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX)
- International Pulse Trade and Industries Confederation (CICILS-IPTIC)
- Specialty Coffee Association of Japan (SCAJ)
- Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
ATP is one of the leading exporters of Ethiopian agricultural products. We export our products to:
- EU (Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Turkey etc..)
- Middle East (Saudi, Jordan, Kuwait, UAE, etc..)
- Far East (Japan, China, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam etc...)
- Northern African Countries (Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt)